Tesla’s Spontaneous Combustion Product Defect
Tesla’s spontaneous combustion product defect analysis:
A Tesla driven by actress Mary McCormack’s husband spontaneously caught on fire last week according to her Twitter account on June 15, 2018. She wrote “No accident, out of the blue, in traffic on Santa Monica Blvd. Thank you to the kind couple who flagged him down and told him to pull over. And thank god my three little girls weren’t in the car with him.
Apparently, the accident occurred without any notice and without being involved in a collision of any sort. Luckily no one was injured or hurt in this incident.
Teslas are motor vehicles that rely on electrical energy for locomotion, rather than the typical internal combustion engines found in most motor vehicles. Teslas use lithium polymer batteries that are notorious for heating up when under stress or when the internal components fail, which can cause a fire. If you have experienced an injury due to a Tesla motor vehicle, you should contact an experienced Las Vegas personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Injured? Don’t wait until it’s too late! Contact The Injury Firm Las Vegas to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney today!