Motor vehicle accidents happen numerous times throughout the day in Las Vegas. More often than not, these accidents lead to injuries. If you or someone you know has been injured in a vehicle crash due to a negligent driver, you deserve compensation. Attorney, Brian Boyer will help you navigate the complicated insurance negotiations process, and if they refuse to offer a fair amount, he has no problem filing a lawsuit and taking them to trial. Our Las Vegas motor vehicle collision attorney is ready to help you get started on your claim.
Why hire The Injury Firm, Accident Lawyer?
At The Injury Firm, Accident Lawyer, we have over a decade of experience helping Las Vegas crash victims recover compensation. By hiring our law firm, you can trust that:
- As your Las Vegas injury attorney, we will never make more than any client who hires us. We work on a standard 33 percent contingency fee, and this fee only increases slightly in the event of litigation.
- We will not back down without a fight. If the insurance companies refuse a fair settlement, we will take them to trial.
- You pay us nothing up-front. In fact, you pay us nothing at all until we win.
How can a motor vehicle collision attorney help me?
A motor vehicle collision attorney will help you secure maximum compensation for your injuries. Each case is incredibly unique, and there are no cookie-cutter solutions to reaching a settlement. Each case takes a ton of time and lawyering to ensure no important deadlines are missed, and all compensation is accounted for. By hiring our attorney, you can rest assured knowing he will:
- Collect evidence pertinent to your incident, including police reports, photographic evidence, surveillance video, and witness statements.
- Obtain necessary medical records, policy limit information, and any other expert material
- Manage all communications with the insurance companies.
- Once you are finished treating, he will combine all medical records and balances into a demand packet and demand maximum compensation. If the insurance company refuses to pay, he will escalate your case to trial.
Understanding vehicle accidents
In a recent report issued by the Zero Fatalities, vehicle accidents are on a steady rise from previous years. The total number of lives lost in 2021 was 382, up 17 percent from previous years.
In the State of Nevada, the negligent driver is responsible for the injuries and damages that arise from a collision. Common reasons for vehicle collisions in Clark County include driving under the influence, distracted driving, speeding, and disobeying general traffic laws.
Common injuries in a motor vehicle collision
injuries from a vehicle accident can range from minor to severe. There are various factors that affect the severity of an injury; however, our Las Vegas car accident lawyer has experience helping those with the following injuries:
- Brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Broken bones and lacerations
- Wrongful death
Let us help you win
If you or someone you love has been hurt in a motor vehicle collision in Las Vegas, Nevada, you may be eligible to recover compensation. At The Injury Firm, Accident Lawyer, we will fight to prove that the other driver was negligent and careless. You need a dedicated Las Vegas motor vehicle accident attorney that you can trust. Contact us for a free consultation, or call our office directly at (702) 800-0988. We are here to help you 24/7.
“I got into an accident that wasn’t my fault. When my insurance wanted to hold me accountable for it I didn’t know who to call so I reached out to The Injury Firm. I can’t tell you how satisfied I was! It was like having a personal assistant. They took care of everything for me. I hope I never get in an accident again but if I do, they’ll be the first call I make.” – Omid S.