Car Accident Attorney
Las Vegas car accident attorney
An experienced Las Vegas car accident attorney here for you!
The spine-chilling sound of automobile collision is quite possibly the number one most destructive attribute to your peace of mind, other than the aftermath of the accident itself. When you’ve been in an accident, after the initial shock wears off, you may find yourself thinking: “I can’t afford to take time off of work,” “is my car totaled,” “how will I afford my medical bills,” “what do I do now?” We understand these thoughts and feelings all too well, which is why we help our clients focus solely on what matters the most: a safe recovery and getting your life back on track. We handle everything else.
We’re here when you NEED SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE
No one plans on falling victim to a car accident, but if you do, the most important thing you can do is fight for what you deserve. If you have been injured in a car accident, you need to protect your health, your family, and your rights by getting an accident attorney as quickly as possible. Even if your injuries seem miniature, your condition may not be adequately diagnosed and could grow worse. Trust us, we’ve seen it happen.
YOU MAY BE INJURED WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING
For example, you may have suffered a spinal injury, which may just feel as though you are sore right after the accident, but if left untreated, could grow to become much worse.
Do not worry about whether or not your health insurance will cover treatment, whether you can afford treatment, or whether or not you even have health insurance. It is top priority that you get the medical attention you need after an automobile accident and worry about who will pay for it later.
Why Should I Hire A Las Vegas Car Accident Attorney?
The Injury Firm | Las Vegas car accident lawyers are experienced, knowledgeable, and ready to fight for you. They know the potential insurance company pitfalls to avoid and the strength needed to win in any motor vehicle accident case… and they are ready to put their famed experience to work for you and your loved ones. The insurance companies want to offer you as little as possible as they are only interested in their best interests. They will almost always approach you quickly after the accident in hopes that you will “sign off” on your right to fair compensation (although they will not present themselves in that manner.) This is nothing more than your insurance company trying to take advantage of you while in a vulnerable and confused state. Don’t let your insurance company give you less than you deserve for your auto accident injuries. Let the best Las Vegas car accident lawyers keep your compensation our number one priority as you get your life back on track. Let us shield you from the deceptive tricks the insurance companies will employ to keep their payout as low as possible.
Insurance companies are reluctant to pay out on automobile accident claims. They use various techniques to delay or minimize the payment of compensation to victims, and they may even try to avoid paying completely! For this reason, it is imperative that you retain representation by an experienced personal injury attorney who understands the complicated loopholes that the insurance companies try to send you through.
The Injury Firm Las Vegas has handled an abundance of complicated car accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Uber / Taxi / Lyft accidents
- Drunk driver accidents
The attorney at Injury Firm have spent their careers recovering millions and litigating hundreds of cases. We pride ourselves in hiring the best and most experienced attorneys alongside devoting every exhausted effort to securing the settlement that you are entitled to.
The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents In Las Vegas
Car accidents happen each and every day across the Las Vegas valley. Although the cause of each varies, one simple fact remains uniform: when you are involved in an accident, there is an attributing factor of negligence or reckless behavior of the other driver and you should be compensated for the harm that they have caused you. Negligent drivers are known to cause the following types of accidents:
- Distracted driving / texting while driving. As technology continues to advance, from fancy media displays to cell phones, drivers tend to engage in dangerous activities while behind the wheel. The result? An increase in automobile accidents as drivers are increasingly more distracted while driving. Distracted driving may include texting while driving, using social media while driving, taking photos while driving, eating or drinking while driving, etc… Driving while distracted is negligent because the driver’s attention has been taken away from the wheel.
- Drunk or intoxicated driving accidents. Drivers who are impaired by drugs or alcohol impose serious risk to drivers on the road. Intoxicated drivers are unable to focus and have significantly shorter attention spans than sober drivers. Intoxicated drivers can develop double-vision, fall asleep, lose control or worse.
- Speeding Accidents Next to distracted driving, speeding is a leading cause of automobile accidents. Whether a negligent driver is going too fast, he or she cannot stop in time if there is an emergency, and it becomes increasingly more difficult to reamin aware of your surrounding environment. Speeders tend to collide into other vehicles because they lack sufficient time to stop when required. Speeding often causes rear-end collisions and head-on collisions, t-bone collisions and rollover accidents. These types of accidents often cause serious whiplash, spine, neck and back injuries.
- Driving while tired / driving while exhausted. Driving while tired or falling asleep at the wheel is particularly problematic in large commercial trucks. A driver who operates the vehicle while overly tired runs the risk of falling asleep at the wheel, which can endanger the lives of others on the roadways. Driving if you are too tired is negligent conduct that puts others at risk. Drivers falling asleep at the wheel is more likely to occur at night time, but it is not unheard of for them to happen during the day as well.
Accidents that are caused by the negligence of another can produce serious injuries to victims. It is not at all uncommon for car accident injuries to include broken or fractured bones, head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, internal bleeding, damage to internal organs, neck and back injuries, spinal cord issues, burns, lacerations, crush injuries, amputations and death. If you or a loved one have experienced injury due to a car or automobile accident, you may qualify for cash compensation. Contact our office today!