A personal injury can bring unwanted damages and losses which include hefty property damage, medical bills, physical and emotional pain and suffering. If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person, you shouldn’t have to foot the bill for your accident. That person should be held responsible for your losses.
Our Las Vegas personal injury attorney has helped countless victims recover financial compensation in Las Vegas, Nevada. We can help you select the best legal option for your specific needs, and we will handle everything for you from start to finish. Schedule a consultation today so we can provide you with our expert opinion. If you have a case, we will begin working on it immediately at no up-front cost.
How can a Las Vegas injury attorney help me?
Having the right lawyer on your side can prove invaluable in terms of collecting the maximum settlement from the insurance company. We practice exclusively in personal injury law, and we have an abundance of experience when it comes to negotiating with insurance adjusters, litigating claims, and knowing how to value a settlement offer.
- We will handle all insurance negotiations: Our legal team knows how to handle questionable insurance adjusters who refuse to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
- We are experienced investigators: In any case, the only way you win is if you have substantial evidence which proves a person acted negligently. We will obtain all of the necessary documentation, including video footage, witness testimony, medical records, and other important pieces of evidence that will strengthen your claim.
- We negotiate ruthlessly: The insurance companies stay profitable by paying out less than what they bring in. In other words, they aren’t going to eagerly cut you a check for what you are rightfully owed. What they will do is offer you a settlement that is a fraction of what you are entitled to. We will fight against the insurance companies to ensure you receive fair compensation for your economic and non-economic damages.
- We have experienced trial lawyers: Our experienced trial lawyers have successfully tried and won every case that has escalated to the courthouse, so you can rest assured that you are in competent hands.
If you or a loved one have been hurt or killed due to the negligent actions of another person or entity, they need to be held responsible. We are dedicated to serving justice on your behalf. Contact our Las Vegas attorney immediately to discover your options. Our lawyers are available 24/7, and we do not charge a dime until we have won.
Do I have a personal injury case?
Personal injury law is a unique area of torts law that brings justice to a plaintiff for injuries due to the negligence of a defendant. NRS 41.130 states: “whenever any person shall suffer personal injury by wrongful act, neglect or default of another, the person responsible is liable for damages; and where the negligent individual is employed by another person or corporation responsible for the conduct of the person causing the injury, that other person or corporation so responsible is liable to the person injured for damages.” In other words, if you were wrongfully injured, the person who acted without due care is required to remedy the situation by means of financial compensation.
- Motor vehicle accident
- Bike accident
- Defective product
- Catastrophic/fatal injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home neglect
- Slip and fall
- Work accident
- Wrongful death
Our personal injury law firm has helped various individuals with a plethora of different injuries, including amputations, back injuries, broken bones, brain injuries, burns and scarring, cuts and lacerations, nerve damage, emotional trauma, and more. We customize each and every case in accordance with your specific needs, which is why we have successfully recovered millions for our clients.
What should I do if I have an injury?
Aside from calling our law firm right away, there are a few key things you should do to ensure a profitable claim.
- Report the accident to authorities immediately. This provides clear documentation of when the accident happened, that the accident actually did happen, and that you were clearly injured as a result. Authorities could include the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD), a store manager or security, or your employer.
- Stay at the accident scene and obtain as much information and documentation as possible. If you are too hurt to do so, ask a friend to do it for you. You’ll want to obtain an accident report, witness information, and take photos and video of the scene. If your accident involved a motor vehicle, obtain the other driver’s insurance information.
- Seek medical attention. Even if you feel you are not that hurt, some injuries, like a brain injury, can often feel minor on the onset and later develop into something incredibly dangerous. Therefore, it is very important that you do not bypass this step! Even if you do not have health insurance, you still have options for treatment. Contact our law firm to discover what your options are.
As mentioned above, the key to a successful personal injury claim is dependent on evidence. The more evidence you have, the stronger your case will be. If your injuries were the direct result of an auto crash or wreck, learn more about how our Las Vegas car accident lawyer can help you.
Determining fault in a personal injury claim
Fault is another key player in Nevada personal injury claims. As a plaintiff, you have the responsibility of proving fault by a preponderance of evidence. What this means, is you must prove that your injuries were caused directly by the defendant’s negligence.
Our Las Vegas injury lawyer can assist you in investigating your claim thoroughly to paint a clear picture of fault. We have a team of investigators who can reconstruct an accident scene, gather evidence, question witnesses, and obtain expert opinions. Our attorneys will do what they have to as a means of clearly establish you as the plaintiff in your claim.
Nevada Statute of Limitations
The State of Nevada employs a personal injury statute of limitations of two years from the date of an injury (of the development of an injury). However, there are a few exclusions to this rule. If you are questioning whether or not you can file a claim after an accident injury, contact one of our Las Vegas injury lawyers immediately. If you are still within your limitations period, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf. Our injury attorney will file all appropriate legal documentation with the Clark County Courts to ensure no important deadlines are missed.
What is my injury case worth?
Following an injury, you are entitled to recover economic, non-economic, and in some cases, punitive damages. Economic damages include tangible losses, like medical bills, property damage, and lost wages. Non-economic damages are damages that cannot be physically proven but implied. These types of damages involve loss of consortium and emotional pain and suffering.
That being said, every claim is unique, and the financial outcome of your case will hinge greatly on the above factors. If you are questioning what your case is worth, contact us at any time for a free consultation.
What does it cost to hire an attorney?
Most people are reluctant to hire an attorney because they believe they cannot afford to do so. This common misconception has cost injured victims millions of dollars. Our lawyers work for you on contingency, which means you pay nothing until we have won. We will never send you an invoice for services rendered. In fact, we will not invoice you at all. Our standard fee is 33 percent of the final settlement. Once we collect your money, we will automatically deduct our fee from your award, and we will pay you! It is important to note that our lawyers never make more than our clients. All fees are completely transparent and you will be provided with a settlement statement at the closing of your case.
Why work with our law firm?
- Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers firmly believe that the client should always come first. By working with our law firm, you will never be left in the dark. We are available to you at any time of the day, 24/7, to answer any questions they may have. This goes for both new and existing clients.
- Our aggressive team has over a decade of experience negotiating, litigating, and taking cases to trial. We explore every avenue possible for getting maximum compensation for our clients.
- We have successfully recovered millions of dollars in damages.
- You will never pay an up-front fee for our service. In fact, you won’t have to pay us anything at all! our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers work on contingency, which means we don’t get paid unless you do. Moreover, we never make more than our clients, so there is absolutely no risk involved in hiring our law firm.
Our attorney, Brian Boyer, has been named best lawyer by Attorney At Law Magazine due to his unmatched ability to settle each case for top dollar. Born and raised in Nevada, he is a second-generation lawyer who has dedicated his life to The Injury Firm Las Vegas. Having never lost a trial, you can rest assured you are in the most competent hands possible.
Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyer is here to help you
As a personal injury accident victim, you have a right to fair compensation. Do not surrender to your injuries and the thought of a lengthy settlement. Our Las Vegas, NV law office is committed to making the process as streamlined and pain-free as possible. We have over a decade of experience in filing personal injury lawsuits in Clark County, and we are ready to put our experience to work for you. Contact our Las Vegas law firm 24/7 at (702) 800-0988 or submit your information for a free case review online.
“I got into an accident that wasn’t my fault. When my insurance wanted to hold me accountable for it I didn’t know who to call so I reached out to Brian. I can’t tell you how satisfied I was! It was like having a personal assistant. They took care of everything for me. I hope I never get in an accident again but if I do, they’ll be the first call I make.” – Omid S.